We offer a range of binding and finishing options that conform to quality specifications and the requirements of each particular book printing project.
Print on demand (POD)
POD is where products are printed in a small number of prints to fulfil your commitments.
Offset Print Solutions
- 1-color or multicolour printing production
- Runs from 500 to 100,000+
- Flexibility to produce multiple types of titles, via a variety of trim sizes and paper choices
- Increased productivity and more cost-effective solutions
Some of our most requested book binding options include:
- Perfect bound (soft bound)
- Including French Flap options
- Embellishing such as Spot UV, foil and embossing is available
- Side stitching
- Adhesive case-bound (Hardbound)
- covers are typically made with dense cardboard covered with cloth, heavy paper, laminated paper or sometimes leather.
- Includes HT Band, End Sheets, Ribbons
- Saddle stitch binding (Center pinned)
Our product finishing offerings encompass all the custom finishing work that your product might need.
Examples of this work include:
- Lamination – Gloss and Matte
- Spiral binding, wire-O binding
- Hand assembly (such as ribboning)
- CD insertion
- Shrink wrapping
- O-wraps, J-wraps and slipcases
Working on a project? Need help in printing your book? Tell us about your project and let our experts work for you!